Final Project/ Design Research Dissertation

19/06/20 - 17/07/20 (Week 10 - Week 14)
Sia Man Sheng (0333877)
Design Research Dissertation
Project 1


LECTURE NOTES

Lecture 4: How to turn your dissertation into an article

19/06/20 (Week 10)


INSTRUCTIONS




Journal Article



INSTRUCTIONS

WEEK 12
Dr Jinchi help made some small corrections for my article, the abstract is not complete as I must include the findings as well and the first part can be summarized into a sentence. As for the research methodology, I have to mention both quantitative and qualitative methods were used. Other than that, the rest are looking fine.

WEEK 13
I need to reduce the number of pictures and figure numbers as I only need 2. In my findings and discussion section, there are some minor changes that I have to tie back in with the subject. Other than that, some sentences were omitted.

WEEK 14
Since my discussion mainly talks about the role of visual elements, I can change the journal article to focus only on one research question, which means I have to adjust the abstract, introduction and problem statement. Also, it is not necessary to include the survey screenshot into the appendix. Just the questions will do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography- Exercises

Interactive Design: Landing Page Design/ Project 1

Publishing Design - Final Project